- Newly Constructed 2 Bedroom Shared Equity End of Terrace Home
- 75% of the full Open Market Value of £287,000 with no rent to pay on remaining 25%
- 2 Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Living/Dining Room with Double Doors to Rear Garden
- Rear Garden
- Two Parking Spaces
An unique opportunity to purchase a brand new 2 bedroom end of terrace shared equity property on this sought after development in the village of Yapton. Built by Crayfern Homes Ltd on behalf of Landspeed Homes Ltd, this property can be purchased at 75% shared equity of the full open market value of £287,000. There is no rent to pay on the 25% balance.
Situated on Burndell Road within walking distance of Yapton Village,, the accommodation comprises 2 Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom to the First Floor, and a good sized Kitchen, Living/Dining Room and Cloakroom to the Ground Floor. There is a turfed Rear Garden and two allocated parking spaces.
Full information regarding the shared equity scheme is available upon request and an internal viewing is essential to appreciate the proportion of accommodation on offer.