- Newly Constructed 2 Bedroom Shared Equity Semi Detached Bungalow
- 75% of the full Open Market Value of £300,000 with no rent to pay on remaining 25%
- 2 Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Living Room with Double Doors to Rear Garden
- Rear Garden
- Car Port and Parking Space
An unique opportunity to purchase a brand new 2 bedroom semi detached shared equity bungalow on this sought after development in the village of Yapton. Built by Crayfern Homes Ltd on behalf of Landspeed Homes Ltd, this property can be purchased at 75% shared equity of the full open market value of £300,000. There is no rent to pay on the 25% balance.
Situated on Burndell Road within walking distance of Yapton Village,, the accommodation comprises 2 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, a good sized Kitchen/Dining Room, Living Room and Cloakroom. There is also a Car Port and an allocated parking space.
Full information regarding the shared equity scheme is available upon request and an internal viewing is essential to appreciate the proportion of accommodation on offer.