- A Stunning New Development of 1, 2. 3 and 4 Bedroom Homes Currently under Construction by Crayfern Homes Ltd
- Architecturally Designed Homes in the Heart of Nyetimber Village
- Close to Local Amenities and Schools for All Ages
- Approximately 1 Mile from Pagham Beach
- Fitted Kitchens with Integrated Appliances
- Contemporary Bathrooms
- Porcelanosa Tiling
- Under Floor Heating to Ground Floor
60% NOW SOLD/RESERVED! Help to Buy Available.
Plot 39 is a 1 Bedroom End terraced house with Living/Dining Room, Kitchen and Cloakroom to the Ground Floor and an excellent sized double bedroom and Family Bathroom to the First Floor. Double doors open from the Living Room on the Rear Garden. The property also has the benefit of an allocated parking space and a good sized Rear Garden.
Currently under construction by renowned local developer, Crayfern Homes Ltd, and nestled at the foot of the South Downs and the Sussex coastline, Nyetimber is surrounded by beautiful countryside, sandy beaches, historical and family attractions, to suit every buyer. Harbour Reach is a stunning development of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes with open landscaped areas and a wide range of architecturally designed homes in Nyetimber Village.
Within just a few hundred yards from Harbour Reach you will find a couple of convenience stores for the everyday essentials and welcoming cafes to enjoy. An array of pubs and hotels to enjoy a drink after a long day, include The Inglenook, The Bear Inn, The Lion, and The Lamb.
Pagham Harbour Local Nature Reserve is a short distance away, with beautiful walks, and views across the harbour. Enjoy a stroll along Pagham Beach, which is approximately 1 mile from Harbour Reach, with Pagham Beach Café and Pagham Yacht Club. Beaches at West Wittering, Selsey and Bognor Regis are all with easy reach.
The vibrant City of Chichester, which is approx. 5 miles to the North, offers a host of shopping to cater for all tastes with many designer labels being represented together with a host of café bars and restaurants offering cuisine from around the world. The University and acclaimed Chichester Festival Theatre are centrally located together with the famous Goodwood Racecourse and Yacht Harbour, offering wonderful sailing facilities, being within a short drive.
A short drive away you can enjoy a more comprehensive range of amenities in the resort town of Bognor Regis and the Historic City of Chichester. You are in catchment of a nursery, primary and senior school; GP, dental and veterinary surgeries, sport, leisure and cultural attractions. In addition, you’ll be spoilt for choice with the shopping facilities and also a great selection of eateries. These include coffee shops, bars, bistros, restaurants and traditional pubs.hops, bars, bistros, restaurants and traditional pubs awaiting you. Whether you have to travel for business or pleasure, major routes such as the A27, A29 and A259 are all within easy reach of our stylish new development, while the rail stations at Bognor Regis and Chichester both provide direct services to London Victoria and a service to London Waterloo from Chichester via Havant. The airports at Southampton (45 mins drive) and London Gatwick (1 hour 15 mins drive) offer you a wide range of domestic and international destinations.
Under the Estate Agents Act 1979 we must inform you that a member of White & Brooks staff is related to a Director of Crayfern Homes.
• Contemporary designed Symphony kitchens
• Laminate work surfaces
• Integrated appliances to include 50/50 fridge and freezer, Induction hob, extractor fan above, single oven and single oven / microwave
• LED under wall unit lighting
• Plumbing and space for washing machine
• Removable unit for dishwasher (plumbing and power behind)
• Stainless steel sink mixer tap
• Porcelanosa floor tiles
CLOAKROOM, BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
• Roca white contemporary sanitaryware
• Bristan taps
• LED down lights
• Roca, vanity unit with storage below and mirror above - Bathroom and En-Suite (Where applicable)
• Porcelanosa floor tiles
• Porcelanosa splashback tiling to Cloakroom (if applicable)
• Porcelanosa half height tiling to walls and full height in wet areas, Bathroom and En-Suite
• Super efficient Daikin Air Sourced Heat pumps, which operates under floor heating, radiators and hot water within your home
• Under floor heating to Ground Floor, radiators to First Floor
• Bathroom and En-Suite (if applicable) to have heated chrome towel rail
• Insulated to latest building regulation standards to create energy efficient, cosy home
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL
• LED downlights to Cloakroom (if applicable), Kitchen Area, Utility (Plot 1 only) Bathroom and En-Suite (if applicable)
• External lights to front and rear
• Power and light points to Garage (if applicable)
• TV points to Lounge, Kitchen, all Bedrooms
• BT points to Lounge, Bedroom 1 and smallest Bedroom (if applicable)
• Contemporary white ‘Mendes’ doors with chrome door handles
• Fitted wardrobes to Bedroom 1 and Bedroom 2 (if applicable)
• Porcelanosa floor tiling to Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Cloakroom, Bathroom and En-Suite.
• Upvc double glazed white windows
• Outside water tap (cold)
• Rear patio
• Close boarded fence boundaries (see plans)
• Block paved drive and mixture of tarmac and block paved estate roads
A management company will be set up for the maintenance and management of the development. To include insurance of communal roads, gardening, attenuation basin, and accounts. An annual fee will be payable. Please ask for further details.
Please Note: Under the Estate Agents Act 1979 we must inform you that a member of White & Brooks staff is related to an employee of Crayfern Homes Ltd.