Tel: 01243 870044   |   Email: info@whiteandbrooks.co.uk   like us on facebook   ESTAS
telephone us
email us
like us on facebook

Property Search

Instant Valuation

Chesham Place Barnham, Bognor Regis £296,250

  • Newly Constructed 4 Bedroom Shared Equity Semi Detached Family Home
  • 75% of the full Open Market Value of £395,000 with no rent to pay on remaining 25%
  • Kitchen/Dining Room
  • Living Room
  • Family Bathroom
  • Ground Floor Cloakroom
  • Integral Garage
  • West Facing Rear Garden

An unique opportunity to purchase the last remaining 4 bedroom shared equity property on this sought after development in the village of Barnham. Built by Crayfern Homes Ltd on behalf of Landspeed Homes Ltd, this property can be purchased at 75% shared equity of the full open market value of £395,000. There is no rent to pay on the 25% balance. Situated on the Yapton Road within walking distance of Barnham Mainline Railway Station, the generous family accommodation comprises 4 Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom to the First Floor, and a good sized Kitchen/Dining Room, Living Room and Cloakroom to the Ground Floor. There is a turfed West Facing Rear Garden and an Integral Garage. The specification includes under floor heating to the Ground Floor with radiators to the First Floor and the under floor heating and hot water are heated via a Daiken Air Source Heat Pump situated in the Garden. Full information regarding the shared equity scheme is available upon request and an internal viewing is essential to appreciate the proportion of accommodation on offer.


Chesham Place Barnham
Bognor Regis PO22 0FE
County: West Sussex
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: 00004694
Name Location Type Distance
Property Portals