- Detached Four Bedroom Home
- Living Room
- Open Plan Kitchen with Dining/Family Area
- Family Bathroom
- En-Suite Shower Room to Bedroom 1
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Cycle Store/Shed
- Parking for 3 Vehicles
Whiteheads are delighted to introduce Swan’s View to the market, a stunning development of just three substantial family homes in the highly sought after village of Lovedean, Hampshire, currently under construction by Mascot Homes Ltd.
For people desiring an individual home in a magnificent setting yet need to remain within easy access of excellent travel links, schools and shopping facilities, Swan’s View really couldn’t be better placed.
Although Lovedean is set in the backdrop of the Meon Valley and South Downs National Park, it is also just minutes drive from the A3(M) and eight miles north of the thriving City of Portsmouth, offering the luxury of being surrounded by some of the South’s most beautiful countryside yet close to all the amenities a family or professional couple could possibly need.
The village is recorded to date back to the late 1500’s and today thatched listed cottages still stand testament to its historic roots. The delightful Bird In Hand Country Pub & Restaurant has served at the heart of the community for many years and still offers customers a warm welcome, a superb menu and top quality wines and ales.
Local schools include Woodcroft Primary, Hordean Infants & Juniors and Horndean Technology College, all of which are highly regarded. There is a local convenience store in Lovedean itself catering for everyday essentials whilst a wider selection of amenities including banks, health centres and superstores are available in the nearby residential areas of Horndean and Waterlooville.
The City of Portsmouth is steeped in maritime history and is home to the Mary Rose, HMS Victory and HMS Warrior as well as countless museums and places of interest but it is also a vibrant and cosmopolitan city boasting a marina, chic bars and restaurants, leisure attractions for all the family and some of the best shopping centres on the South Coast.
For commuters, the nearest railway station to Lovedean is Rowland Castle, just 2.8 miles away and providing direct links to London Waterloo in 1hr 27mins.
Extensive specifications and superior finishes
• High gloss cream doors to kitchen units
• Oak effect worktop
• Stainless steel sink
• Stainless steel gas hob
• Stainless steel double built in oven
• Stainless steel chimney cooker hood
• Fridge freezer
• White sanitary ware
• Bath in family bathrooms with stand in shower
• Shower units in en-suites
• Half height tiling to walls, full height to shower cubicles
• Basin splash back
• Ceramic tiling to kitchen and bathrooms
• BT points to living room and study (plot 1)
• TV points to living room, kitchen and all bedrooms
• Gas central heating system
• Oak effect doors
• White satin painted architraves and skirting
• Softwood white satin painted staircase with varnished oak/white handrail
• Recessed chrome lighting to kitchen, bathrooms and en-suite (all low energy)
• Cycle store / shed
• Off road parking and turning at rear of properties
• Bin store
• Paths in pre-cast paving slabs
• PVCu windows in cream
• Stainless steel PIR coachlamp to front and rear entrances
Mascot Homes develop individually designed homes in the South’s finest locations. Focus is concentrated on securing the most desirable sites and building exceptional homes that are finished to the highest specification. This passion is reflected in the Company’s portfolio which only includes select developments in highly sought after areas.
Mascot employ a specialist team of planners, designers, craftsman, sales and support personnel that ensure the Company’s vision for excellence is carried through every stage of the development and sales cycle. The result for homebuyers is an unrivalled experience in purchasing their Mascot dream home with the assurance that it has been completed to a standard that provides the ultimate in modern living.