- Newly Constructed Detached Family Home
- Ready for Occupation in Spring 2020
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms (1 En Suite to Master Bedroom with additional Dressing Area)
- Living Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Detached Garage
- Further Parking for 2 Cars
A stunning 3 bedroom new detached home located in the sought after village of Yapton. Under construction by Bovis Homes and nearing completion, the property will be ready for occupation in Spring 2020. The accommodation comprises 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, one being En Suite to the Master Bedroom with an addtional Dressing Area, to the First Floor, and to the Ground Floor is the well proportioned Sitting Room, Cloakroom, Utility Room and Kitchen/Dining Room. The property has a Detached Garage, two further parking spaces. The front garden will be attractively landscaped and the Rear Garden enclosed by fencing.
Yapton Village has the benefit of a primary school, local shops including a convenience store and butchers, community centre and recreation ground. The development is approximately 2½ miles from Climping Beach, approximately 3½ miles from Bognor Regis and approximately 10 miles from Chichester. Barnham, which is approximately 3 miles distant has a mainline station with trains running to London Victoria and across the South Coast.
How Bovis Homes can help you purchase your new home:-
If you are a FIRST TIME BUYER considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- HELP TO BUY - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- HOME EXCHANGE: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
SMOOTH MOVE: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.